Community Pre-Vocational Services
- Discover, Obtain and Maintain job readiness and employment skills through interactive experiences in the community
- Community Pre-Voc is designed to expose people with disabilities to the real world of employment, developing job readiness and employment skills through a hands on approach.
- Experience a variety of different settings including food service, retail, janitorial, clerical and more to discover your fullest potential
- Participate in discovery, person-centered employment planning in order to learn valuable information and the knowhow to achieve employment.
- Participate in hands on skill development and work experiences through on-site visits,
- interviews, tours and assessments in a variety of local businesses.
- Increase knowledge of the world of work requirements and awareness of different fields in which employment can be found.
- Enhance self-advocacy in the workplace.
- Become a qualified and prepared candidate who can successfully obtain and maintain a job in the local business community.