Why should I become a WWAARC Member?
There is no better benefit of being a member than providing WWAARC with a stronger voice at the local, state and national levels. By becoming a member, you will allow us to:
- Advocate for the people we support
- Increase our awareness within our community in order to encourage society-wide acceptance of the people we support
Who can become a member?
- Anyone whose principal place of residence or employment is in Warren, Washington or Albany County
- A person who receives or have received services from WWAARC
- A blood relative or the legal guardian of a person who receives or have received services from WWAARC
- A current employee of WWAARC