Direct Support Professional (DSP)-Warren & Washington Counties
WWAARC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled, veterans, females, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.
No two days are the same! Work where you can have fun and make a difference. We value the dreams, aspirations and goals of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their right to a full, productive and responsible role in society. The right candidate will believe in our vision to secure a future where all people with Intellectual or other Developmental Disabilities are respected for their individuality and their diversity is celebrated. DSP’s help to connect people with opportunities every day. If you are looking for more than a job and want a career, then apply today!
Description: Our Residential programs located in Warren/Washington Counties, NY currently have positions available. Responsibilities/duties will include but not limited to teaching independence through skills training and building, including daily living activities, preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene. Develop, cultivate and maintain a rapport with people while providing a safe and supportive environment for individual growth. Organize, plan, and attend recreational outings to ensure, maintain and grow community inclusion of the people you support.
- No Prior Experience Necessary. Professionals who have previously worked as CNA’s (Certified Nurse Assistants) and PCA’s (Personal Care Assistants) are welcome to apply.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license under WWAARC’s insurability guidelines, select non driving positions available
- Must be able to complete required day time paid training.
- Compassion about the care and well-being of others while fostering independence is mandatory
Salary: Pay starts at $12.30/hr.
- Full time, Part time and Per diem
- Multiple Positions are located throughout Warren, Washington Counties
- Flexible schedules available – Days, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends
- Positive work environment, with advancement potential, for dedicated professionals
- Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA
To Apply: Please complete the application located in the Career Opportunities Tab. You may email, fax, or mail the completed application to address listed below.
Warren Washington & Albany Counties ARC
436 Quaker Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
Phone: (518) 793-4204
Fax (518) 743-9258
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com