Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our HR Department currently has a Full Time (40-hour) Talent Acquisition Specialist position available. This position is responsible for recruitment, postings, advertisement, marketing, interviews, coordinating/attending hiring events, and retention/engagement of current employees.
- 18 years of age. Must have a valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
- Required High School Diploma or equivalent; A Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- One to three years prior experience in Human Resources is strongly preferred. Marketing, Recruiting, and On-boarding, with planning and organizing experience, strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills are required. Must be able to work independently and in teams.
- Strong communication skills are required: in-person, phone, written, and electronic.
- Strong computer skills preferred: Word, Excel, must be willing to learn new computer programs.
- Experience with Internet-based recruiting resources, HRIS, and ATS systems is strongly preferred.
- HRCI-aPHR/PHR.SPHR-SCP/CP or SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential are strongly preferred. A willingness to obtain certification in HR is required.
Monday-Friday During business hours. Flexibility required. Travel between Administrative offices (Quaker Road, Queensbury & Krumkill Road, Slingerlands) and 3 counties for recruitment events required based on agency needs.
Flexible schedules. Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA, positive work environment, advancement potential, and more.
To Apply: A WWAARC completed application is required. Applications can be submitted on our website at www.WWAARC.org or contact ApplyatWWA@caparcny.org to have the application emailed/mailed to you.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, WWAARC will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a protected veteran, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.