Description: Our Residential program located in Queensbury, currently has a Full Time (40-hour) Senior Director of Residential position available. The Senior Director of Residential Services will oversee residential programs as assigned and will supervise Residential Administrative/Management staff and Direct Support Professionals. The Senior Director of Residential Services is responsible for ensuring all programs on their caseload are effective and operational.
· 18 years of age.
· A valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required
· Preferred qualifications include minimum of ten years’ experience in the developmental disabilities field with five years of experience in a supervisory capacity.
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of individual and agency information.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
· To secure and maintain all certifications and trainings required by WWAARC.
Monday – Friday hours vary to meet the needs of the programs. Salaried, overtime exempt position.
What’s in it for You:
Work where you AND the work you do are valued
Positive work environment, with advancement potential, for dedicated professionals
Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA
Work for an agency that welcomes and supports diversity, individuality, and individual expression of our employees and the people we support.
Apply: A WWAARC completed application is required. Applications can be submitted on our website at www.WWAARC.org or contact ApplyatWWA@caparcny.org to have the application emailed/mailed to you.
A committed Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.