Our Residential program located in Queensbury, NY currently has a Full Time (40-hour) Manager Residential position available. Duties will include managing the assigned residential program(s). The Manager Residential is also responsible for ensuring the program(s) on their caseload are effective and operational.
- 18 Years of age
- A valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
- Preferred experience: Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year as supervisor; Associate’s Degree with 3 years as supervisor; OR High School Diploma/equivalent with 5 years as a supervisor.
- To secure and maintain all certifications and trainings required by WWAARC.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding the people we support and agency information.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
Monday 3:00pm – 9:00pm
Tuesday 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Wednesday 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Sunday 9:00am – 10:00pm
We offer: Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA, positive work environment, advancement potential, and more.
Apply: Our application can be found in our Career Opportunities Tab.
WWAARC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled, veterans, females, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.
To apply for this job please visit wwaarc.org.