Our Residential program located in Glens Falls; NY currently has a Full Time (40-hour) Manager Residential position available. Duties will include managing the assigned residential program(s). The Manager Residential is also responsible for ensuring the program(s) on their caseload are effective and operational.
- 18 years of age
- A valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
- Preferred experience: Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year as supervisor; Associate degree with 3 years as supervisor; OR High School Diploma/equivalent with 5 years as a supervisor.
- To secure and maintain all certifications and training required by WWAARC.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding the people we support and agency information.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
Monday – Friday Hours vary depending on the needs of the program
Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA, positive work environment, advancement potential and more.
To Apply: A WWAARC completed application is required. Applications can be submitted on our website at www.WWAARC.org or contact ApplyatWWA@caparcny.org to have the application emailed/mailed to you.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, WWAARC will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a protected veteran, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.