Archives Information & Data Entry Specialist
Description: Our Quaker Rd. program currently has a full-time (40-hour) Archives Information & Data Entry Specialist position available. This position will report to WWAARC’s Corporate Compliance Officer and work collaboratively with The Arc New York’s Director for Member Services and Special Projects and/or their designee. Assist in the coordination and advancement of the Historical Archives Project as identified by The Historical Archives Workgroup, The Arc New York Chief Executive Officer, Executive Management Team, and/or Immediate/Designee Supervisor.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- A valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
- Associate degree, related advanced degree or certification, or a minimum of 2 years in a non-profit environment with advanced data entry or business experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate general knowledge and understanding of data entry process with a special interest in the preservation of historical records.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with experience working in Excel and Adobe Photoshop or similar programs
- Ability to accurately perform repetitive data entry tasks
- Good computer skills and knowledge of relevant software packages
- Ability to scan documents within specified parameters
- Well organized with a strong ability to attend to details
- Ability to work in office or remote location as needed
- Must be able to be flexible in accepting changes in work assignments and/or work processes.
Generally, 40 hours per week. Extra hours may be required according to the needs of the project. This is an hourly, non-exempt position. Some travel may be required. Limited Time Position (one year).
We offer: Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA, positive work environment, advancement potential, and more.
Apply: Our application can be found under our Career Opportunities Tab.
WWAARC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled, veterans, females, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity
To apply for this job please visit wwaarc.org.