Our Krumkill Day Habilitation program currently has full-time (40-hour) Floor Supervisor positions available. Floor supervisors will directly supervise DSPs and ensure that job responsibilities are met in a professional and timely manner including adequate coverage/supervision of those we support throughout the program day.
· 18 years of age.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required. College transcripts may be used in lieu of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
· To secure and maintain all certifications and trainings required by WWAARC. This includes but is not limited to, Medication Administration, 1st Aid & CPR, Mindful Driving, and SCIP-R.
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of individual and agency information.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
Monday – Friday 7:00am -3:30pm
What’s in it for You:
· Work where you and the work you do are valued
· Extensive Paid Training offered: days, evenings, and weekends.
· Positive work environment, with advancement potential, for dedicated professionals
· Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA
· Work for an agency that welcomes and supports: diversity, individuality, and individual expression of our employees and the people we support.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, WWAARC will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a protected veteran, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.