Day Habilitation Lead Staff
Our Krumkill Day Habilitation program currently has full-time (40hr) Day Habilitation Lead Staff positions available. The Lead Staff at the assigned location assumes the responsibility of ensuring the site is clean and well stocked, billing is correct, and the people we support are well supervised and safe.
· 18 years of age.
· A valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required. College transcripts may be used in lieu of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
· To secure and maintain all certifications and trainings required by WWAARC. This includes but is not limited to, Medication Administration, 1st Aid & CPR, Decision Driving, and SCIP
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
What’s in it for You:
· Work where you and the work you do are valued
· Full time, Part-time, and Per Diem available
· Flexible schedules available – Days, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends
· Extensive Paid Training offered: days, evenings, and weekends.
· Positive work environment, with advancement potential, for dedicated professionals
· Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA
· Work for an agency that welcomes and supports: diversity, individuality, and individual expression of our employees and the people we support.
To Apply: A WWAARC completed application is required. Applications can be submitted on our website at www.WWAARC.org or contact ApplyatWWA@caparcny.org to have the application emailed/mailed to you.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, WWAARC will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a protected veteran, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.