Assistant Residential Manager
Description: Our Residential program located in Albany; NY currently has a Full Time (40-hour) Assistant Residential Manager position available. Assistant Residential Manager provides direct care to the individuals that we support that have intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. Direct care will include dressing, bathing, feeding, passing medications, and participating in recreational activities in the community.
• 18 Years of age and a valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
• To secure and maintain all certifications and training required by WWAARC.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Associates Degree in a Human Service-related field with 9 months of experience with the ID/DD population preferred
• Ability to use independent judgment and discretion to ensure employee compliance with regulatory standards, agency policies and procedures, and consumer total plans of care.
We offer: Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA, positive work environment, advancement potential, and more.
Apply: Our application can be found under our Career Opportunities tab.
WWAARC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled, veterans, females, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity.
To apply for this job please visit wwaarc.org.