Assistant Residential Manager
WWAARC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled, veterans, females, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity
Description: Our Residential program located in Albany; NY currently has a Full Time (40-hour) Assistant Residential Manager position available. Assistant Residential Manager provides direct care to the individuals that we support that have intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. Direct care will include dressing, bathing, feeding, passing medications and participating in recreational activities in the community.
- 18 years of age and a valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
- To secure and maintain all certifications and training required by WWAARC.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in a Human Service-related field with 9 months of experience with the ID/DD population preferred
- Ability to use independent judgment and discretion to ensure employee compliance with regulatory standards, agency policies and procedures and consumer total plans of care.
Monday 1:00pm – 9:00pm
Tuesday 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Wednesday 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Sunday 8:00am – 10:00pm
We offer: Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA, positive work environment, advancement potential and more.
Apply: A WWAARC completed application is required. Applications can be submitted on our website or contact ApplyatWWA@caparcny.org to have the application emailed/mailed to you.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.