Description: Warren Washington & Albany Counties ARC currently has a part-time (20 hours) Warehouse Coordinator position available. This position monitors the general safety, cleanliness, and organization of the warehouse. Receives, records, delivers, ships, stages & stores equipment and supplies for all programs of the agency as requested. Communicates and coordinates with various programs, departments, and staff the flow of items into and out of the site. This position is located out of our Northern Location.
• 18 years of age.
• A valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
• Must be able to operate several types of agency vehicles, (including standard transmission). May need to upgrade driver’s license per changes in NYS motor vehicle law(s) and regulations
• Prior experience in light industrial production &/or warehouse setting preferred.
• Working in a warehouse environment with frequent bending, lifting & standing is required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. College transcripts may be used in lieu of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to communicate clearly and courteously. Good organizational skills.
• Must be knowledgeable of applicable safety policies and procedures, and able to both follow and give instructions regarding the agency’s safety procedures.
• Must be able to follow directions.
• Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team. Able to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
Monday- Friday 9:00am-1:00pm
We offer: Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA, positive work environment, advancement potential and more.
Apply: A WWAARC completed application is required. Applications can be submitted on our website at www.WWAARC.org or contact ApplyatWWA@caparcny.org to have the application emailed/mailed to you.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, WWAARC will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a protected veteran, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.