Description: Warren Washington & Albany Counties ARC currently has a part time (20 hours) Warehouse Coordinator position available. This position monitors the general safety, cleanliness and organization of the warehouse. Receives, records, delivers, ships, stages & stores equipment and supplies for all programs of the agency as requested. Communicates and coordinates with various programs, departments and staff the flow of items into and out of the site. This position is located out of our Northern Location
• 18 years of age.
• A valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
• Must be able to operate several types of agency vehicles, (including standard transmission). May need to upgrade driver’s license per changes in NYS motor vehicle law(s) and regulations
• Prior experience in light industrial production &/or warehouse setting preferred.
• Working in a warehouse environment with frequent bending, lifting & standing is required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. College transcripts may be used in lieu of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to communicate clearly and courteously. Good organizational skills.
• Must be knowledgeable of applicable safety policies and procedures, and able to both follow and give instructions regarding the agency’s safety procedures.
• Must be able to follow directions.
• Must be able to work both independently and as member of a team. Able to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
Monday- Friday 9:00am-1:00pm
What’s in it for You:
• Work where you AND the work you do are valued
• Positive work environment, with advancement potential, for dedicated professionals
• Generous planned time off, and sick time, group health & dental insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA
• Work for an agency that welcomes and supports: diversity, individuality, and individual expression of our employees and the people we support
Apply: A WWAARC completed application is required. Applications can be submitted on our website at www.WWAARC.org or contact ApplyatWWA@caparcny.org to have the application emailed/mailed to you.
A committed Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.