WWAARC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, disabled, veterans, females, minorities, sexual orientation, gender identity
WWAARC currently has a Per Diem Production Worker position available. Duties vary according to specific contracts, however, the Per Diem Production Workers performs many different types of tasks including but not limited to the following Production projects : Shrink Wrap, Mailing, Assembly, Packaging, Quality Control, and Material Handling. Manual job requires regular standing and some light lifting in a warehouse environment. This position is located out of our Southern location.
• Must be 16 years of age, 18 years of age preferred.
• Preferred A valid driver’s license that meets WWAARC insurability standards.
• Must be able to follow directions and work both independently and as member of a team.
• Communicate clearly and courteously to co-workers and consumers.
• Must follow all Crossroads Industries safety procedures and guidelines.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs, frequent standing up to 6 hours of shift, kneeling, squatting, and occasional sitting
Per Diem- To work your scheduled hours at any WWAARC program when requested to do so by a supervisor. Report to work on time and as scheduled. This is an hourly non-exempt position.
We offer: 403(b) retirement plans, HSA & FSA, positive work environment, advancement potential and more.
To Apply: Please complete the application located in the Career Opportunities Tab. You may email, fax, or mail the completed application to address listed below.
Warren, Washington & Albany Counties ARC
334 Krumkill Road
Slingerlands, New York 12159
Phone: (518) 793-4204
Fax (518) 935-4407
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org